When it comes to preventing the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19, nothing beats good old-fashioned hand washing.
But if water and soap aren’t available, your next best option, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, is to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
What ingredients do you need?
- Rubbing alcohol (99 percent alcohol volume)
- Aloe vera gel
- An essential oil, such as tea tree oil or lavender oil, or you can use lemon juice instead
How do you make your own hand sanitizer?
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl, ideally one with a pouring spout like a glass measuring container.
- Mix with a spoon and then beat with a whisk to turn the sanitizer into a gel.
- Pour the ingredients into an empty bottle for easy use, and label it “hand sanitizer.”
Thank you for reading, kindly visit themawuena.com always to get updated on the COVID-19